May 26, 2009

intro?

perhaps it is the absence of facebook, myspace, twitter, and whatnots, in my life rendering me with a lack of an online source for expression, release...ok, procrastination, but i found myself making a blog. and if you continue to follow this, you will find that yes, stating the obvious is a habit of mine. i can also be very longwinded, yet concluding at a point not any different to where/what i started off with.

so maybe it'll be wise to stop reading now, save what precious seconds you have in this one-time-offer journey of 'life'. personally, i'd much rather be wasting my seconds on diamondkt or, for a change of bloggy-scenery, the following:

- eating tofu
- sleeping
- reading frankie (magazine)
- (still) attempting to solve the rubix cube
- building a card house on my keyboard (progress may be hindered if you're also typing on said keyboard)
- sitcom marathon! (house, the simpsons, family guy, how i met your mother, monk, daria, etc.)
- baking cake (edible? questionable. im not a big fan of cake either. but getting covered in flour, priceless fun)
- find a secluded place in the park & cloud watch
- tp something! (how i met your mother. 4.18.murtaugh ); bum out with hobos (possible friends of mine)

im not a big fan of capitals either. nor apostrophes (general laziness). if i were able to understand it, i wouldnt even finish half the letters i write (i do it anyway. i spend half my studying time deciphering wannabe hieroglyphs)

and i suppose thats enough of the lets-list-everything-i-like spree (i tend to go on one every introduction, so fear no more, unless i happen to get a facebook. so really. fear not).

if by chance you would like to spend a few more seconds to leave a comment (lovely), you may also go on a list-everything-about-me spree =) the only thing i love more than going on one, is reading them!

as much as i try not to be, i am shamefully corny. (but hopefully it'll grow on you)

xx shirley

5 comments:

  1. Swirlz yo~ sorry totally do not get wat ur talking bout. Can u explain in simpler terms like with a simpler into body and conclusion so I can rite my thesis? I need to hand it in to my professor tomoz morn at 8..lol. and i dont think the smiley faces u added in will be enough to suffice his/her questionable look. U may think im talking blaugh (i invented a word! yay) but it's super alien I I II language. That is, an alien that is of course already very smart, that is born as a super alien, even smarter, that is of second generation of the first generation of the first segregation of ancestral roots of oldie alien not surprisingly called Oldie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blog is like, crazy. xD

    Haha anyway, I see you're trying to solve a rubix cube eh? How's it going? It took me like .. an hour to learn. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @rax - hahahaa yes, my attempt at sounding more intelligent than real life, not working out so well

    we should totally make our own alien language :]

    @lucy - im sorry i wasnt blessed with an intelligence to that high a capacity xP miss. igotojamesruseaghigh. xP

    hows that fb virus eh? hahaa =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. =D you sexy rainbow colored person. i want to jelly wrestle you with tofu instead of jelly xDD
    i favorited this and now i'm going to be checking now and then to see what it is that keeps you from going to school :p

    and who am i? that's a secret i'll never tell
    xoxo jen, frick i mean...mysterious person

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaaaaye got all the way to the beginning. Again.

    Eating Tofu: Ew.

    Sleeping: At night? Psht. Are you kidding me?

    Reading Frankie: But I love you more, so I'd much rather be reading your blog <3

    Attempting To Solve Rubix Cube: Gave up on that after figuring out how to do two layers.

    Building A Card House On Keyboard: Let's face it, I don't have enough coordination for that.

    Sitcom Marathon!: Only with you, babe. I'm saving my sitcom-marathon-virginity for you =P [Okay I lie, I already got through scrubs, but that's not a sitcom so it's okay. So I don't lie, so just ignore this whole bracket thing.]

    Baking Cake: Involves effort.

    Finding Secluded Place In Park To Cloud Watch: That would involve walking to a park. Some of us have parents that won't let us do that at 1:30 am =P

    TP Something: Again, only with you, babe. Just no fun by yourself!



    And hey, shamefully corny grew on me =]

    ReplyDelete