June 05, 2009

smelly swirly

last night upon my walk home, dark and dreary, i stumbled across a divinity. no she didnt have legs going up to there, her eyes didnt see through to the windows of my heart and soul, nor did her smile outshine juliet's scorching presence;

she had a scent of baked creamy mashed potatoes.

eyes closed, this ambrosial fragrance carried up through my olefactory nerves and suffused my mind. high on cloud nine (hundred million and one), i was fatuous until i reached my door. envious; damn i wish i smelled that good.


if you were given the chance to be smelling all delectable, what would it be? myself, i'd favour apple pie ;)

4 comments:

  1. lol i love you!

    jen can't work friggin blogspot >>

    ReplyDelete
  2. naw, well honey if you pick the name/URL identity, you can post a comment that says "jenny penny said..." instead of anonymous.

    i mean who the heck is this anonymous person. god they're annoying heh.

    love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. har har
    now that you've said that..4chan is gonna get you >D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple pie FTW!

    Also. Did you just copy all those adjectives out of Perfume?

    ReplyDelete