July 20, 2009

well gosh darn it two posts in a row. now its undoubtfully obvious someone's procrastinating (so stop reading :P).

as promised, its photo dump time. im excited (not particularly).

so first and foremost, yoshi slippers! (ok this im excited about).they've got little hands and feet sticking out the sides and everything =D (i know, it takes so much to make me impressed, its ridiculous.)

so i went up to gosford last weekend, which was pleasant. highlights:
- boundless supplies of fresh air (even with the house being on a highway)
- charming waterfront views, endless till the horizon
- food food food (my aunt's friend can give masterchef a run for her money)
- (best for last) my queen size bed

the only downside was i forgot to bring my camera, so i had to make do with my phone :(
we went to terrigal for sunrise, i tried to capture the full expanse of the horizon using panorama, but the lighting was different for each shot :(( but hopefully i matched up the horizon line ok :P i'll try photoshop it later, when i bother installing it ha.
moon eclipse during dawn. but the colours pale in comparison to real life :(
i figured i'd take some photos of my aunt, while she took proper photos of the sunrise :)
after sunrise, we went down by the water, and coincidentally very slippery rocks. me, being by ever so coordinated self, slipped and fell flat on my (also flat) ass (yet somehow, i scraped my knee instead. a mystery).
yeah, im a pretty tall person. 1.63m is very very tall. as proven above, and photos never lie ;)














and some more photos.

6 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay first comment.

    Awww, how's your knee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first comment was me, btw. OpenID's just annoying like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE THE PHOTOS!!! the sunrise is so beautiful!

    not the one where you tried to stretch your legs though ... a tad pathetic :P JOKES :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whut. how did you manage to take pretty photos with your phone? now i want to take photos T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL mm i bet that was your real name, but saranya just saves time when filling out forms...and space lawl =P

    and thanks for the the comments bout the photos <33

    oh helen. i know, deep down im just jealous of YOUR deliciously neverending legs mmhmm ;)

    omg could i be getting paid for marketing?? annd dont rush my thoughts. they're very very slow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course. My parents are actually that cruel, couldn't you tell?

    Not only did they torture me with ridiculous amounts of numbers, I have PUNCTUATION. But hey, at least there's 2 negative signs on the end. Cause then it becomes positive!

    <3

    - Saranya.

    P.S. I got an actual google account now so I can subscribe to these things =D

    ReplyDelete