July 06, 2009

you had me at hello.

unremarkably, i (still) havent installed any programs onto my new laptop yet, nor transferred my files, so i (very much reluctantly) borrowed imawarhol's darlin little guy up thar. please dont sue me. my current impecunious circumstance rivals those of the derelict and destitute.


just feeling a bit under the weather (yet contrarily, im so over the cold cold wintry season. brr. frigid bitch). missing certain people (you). certain feelings of joy and comfort only you blanket me with. the effortlessness, contentment & felicity that immerse the moments when you're around. there's no other place i would rather be, no other burdens i should instead be occupied with.

its just you and me. sitting side by side, having nothing particular in mind. conversing, laughing, and me, smiling like crazy, because im with you. i miss it (you).

and it kills me, wondering.

do you miss it too? do you notice when i don't prod you every day, asking how you're feeling (though i still ask. everyday, inside my mind. if you were telepathic, would you respond)? are you sorting out your worries (is it my place to even ask?)? have you been trying to cut that noxious habit (yes. the one i beat you up for) of yours? but most of all are you taking care of yourself and eating all your goddam vegetables?

and im always wanting to know...whatcha doin' right now?


oxox...i never want to stop. (but then i wrote in a period, sorry)

2 comments:

  1. ♥ you know i only found out about the alt 3 way, like yesterday.

    im so technologically unsavvy. its shameful. TT

    ReplyDelete