August 06, 2009

its trials time, so naturally, im posting with such lightning frequency and productivity as never before seen.

Outside my window...
is my neighbour's kitchen window, and some guttering.
I am thinking...of thoughts too witty and profound for blogspot. huh...
I am thankful for...everyone who is still with me.
From the kitchen...mm tofu.
I am wearing...shirt and sweats, why yes, i do make a point to look sexyy 24/7
I am creating...the inevitable doom of my 2unit math trials.
I am going...to take a shower and wash my hair after this, to further aforementioned doom.
I am reading...The Purpose Driven Life? (because i love my loser bf)
I am hoping...to still somehow miraculously pass my math trials.
I am hearing...Awakening by Switchfoot
Around the house...detailed account of helen's house coming shortly ;) though i am certain it will be something along the lines of: edward cullen poster(s), rob pattison fan pics, every possible twilight related song, and maybe some trial notes (nerdd).
One of my favorite things...my (possibly imaginary) friends.
A few plans for the rest of the week...trials. and you thought your week would be more exciting? ha.

4 comments:

  1. wow gotta hand it to ya. that's really unproductive :p

    out of credit, guess you won't get this for a while,not till you put up that post about how crap GI Joe was :P
    hope my baby's ok ^^ didn't faint later on did you?
    btw, jay bought me the dress but i WILL pay him back...soon as i have money ^^;; but i will!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haHA. My week's more exciting than yours!

    On account of my mother not being here, we've been going out to dinner for every second meal =P

    Which means PEOPLE which means no work =D Yay.

    But for now, shiiiiiiiiiiite extension.

    - Saranya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my i am suffering the worst headache in the history of my life... which is probably why i am commenting on every second entry ... O___o

    speaking of twilight related songs.. i am so sick of them... i think i'm sick of music in general. i am not happy with my itunes library and its compelled me to search for new songs every second day ... which means i usu download really crap songs that don't even sound good... ARGH making my library even more crappy. i am so sick of emo songs, but i'm starting to hate fast songs. the only songs i'm okay with is disney songs. OMG! help me!!! but you'd probably just make me download more emo songs xD

    ily hobo neighbour

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww my poor wifeyyy!! TT yeah i get what you mean hun, i dont even bother opening my music nowadays x)

    contrarily, im now listening to worlds apart by the veronicas. before you judgee meeeeee! its alright. =P

    download the garden state soundtrack or sth woman! actually. i'll lend it to you. coz you just lovee my cds hahahaa jks <3

    ReplyDelete