August 11, 2009

I hid under your porch because I love you.

just a quick update to show off this wonderful present my baby got for me; who needs wings to fly when you can just dangle off a rickety house spouting balloons out of its chimney? :)

Up posterrrrr:
yarrrr can't wait till it's out in Australia, Sept 17th - grab a marker and your calendarrrs =D even Iceland gets to watch it before me; anyone volunteering to donate me a plane ticket?

until then, i'll leave with some quotes to drool over (mmm)

Carl Fredricksen: Do you want to play a game? It's called See Who Can Go the Longest Without Saying Anything.
Russell: Cool! My mom loves that game!
---
Dog: I like you temporarily!
---
Alpha: Now, you must wear the cone of shame.
---
Russell: A wilderness explorer is a friend to all, be it bird or fish or tiny mole!
Carl Fredricksen: That doesn't even rhyme!
Russell: [offended] Yeah, it does!
---

3 comments:

  1. ICELAND? aww i understand how you feel, france gets to see new moon before i do!! :( (oh and btw twilight > up anyyyyyday :P)

    oh noooo now you're going to start quoting up.. in addition to family guy, HIMYM, etcetcetc (oh dear god) but its okay, i'll just bombard you with new moon quotes :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LET'S GO WATCH UP TOGETHERRRS? =DDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bangman: you mean, twilight >< up 8D

    and. "I'm not a gay pirate, I have sex with my parrot all the time!" kicks "*sparkles* you're beautiful *gawk*" anydayyy xP

    @magq: hahaa totally. but so so far away TT

    ReplyDelete