August 19, 2009

Whatta maroon! Whatta ignoranimus!

so so bored right now. and this is the type of boredom that takes place in the absence of my normal procrastination ways; deadly.

well, ive tackled my trials. now let us never mention that period of failure in my life ever again. speaking of fail: i went to play laser tag yesterday with my old work friends, which was wonderful, because i miss them like [___________________________________________________________]
this much times ten million thousand. well. i didnt want to stretch the page, because then you have to use the scrollbar down at the bottom as well as the side, which leads to frustrated attempts to coordinately control both scrollbars simultaneously. eurgh.

but i really do miss them much profusely :( they're an awesome bunch of people (real top notch troopers :P), to the extend where i loved going to work (and i worked in fast food).

anyway, in the end i managed to get an 11% shooting accuracy (i might have read the scoreboard wrong, because i really rather not admit the truth of what i just confessed ha). in my defense, im severely shortsighted and it was dark, and green and blue dots (people) were zagging across everywhere...

you may now n00b bash me.

wait, let me finish my green bean soy milk first. slurp.

2 comments:

  1. hmm 11% roflolmao. its kinda just like.. hey ill just keep firing and hopefully i hit something or someone. but you beat me. i give that to you :) your awesome babe, i love you. but im pretty accuarate, like i said BOOM HEADSHOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ignoramus, you...ignoramus!

    LOL no I love you really.

    ReplyDelete